Dymind DH33 3-Part Auto Hematology Analyzer
Hematology analyzers are used widely in patient and research settings to count and characterize blood cells for disease detection and monitoring. Basic analyzers return a complete blood count (CBC) with a three-part differential white blood cell (WBC) count. Sophisticated analyzers measure cell morphology and can detect small cell populations to diagnose rare blood conditions.
- Throughput: 60 samples/hour
- Detection Channel: Dual-channel for counting.
- Detection principle: Impedance method (WBC/RBC/PLT) and cyanide free colorimetric method (HGB).
- Detection items: The detection items include 21 parameters: report parameters (WBC, Lym#, Mid#, Gran#, Lym%, Mid%, Gran%, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV, RDW-SD, PLT, MPV,
PDW, PCT, P-LCR, and P-LCC), 3 histograms, alarm for abnormal erythrocytes, leukocyte and platelet.
Built-in thermal printer, supports various types of printer. Muti-builtin print templates available.
50,000 sample results, including parameter,histogram and patient information.
- Counting modes: Venous whole blood, capillary whole blood and pre-diluted.