Siriusmed X50 Anesthesia Machine
- 12.1” high resolution TFT touch screen, user friendly design, multiple patient monitoring configuration meet all kinds of clinical requirement.
- Configure with startup pre-use test, patient circuit leakage and compliance test.
- Electrical control gas mixer, backup fresh gas delivery system for safety.
- Configurable fresh gas flow and O2 concentration.
- Driving gas switching system for O2 and Air Interlock two vaporizer mounting system.
- Backup yoke gas supply with pressure gauge monitoring.
- Auxiliary O2 supply system with flowmeter
- Built in vacuum system （Optional) for multiple clinical purpose.
- Modularized absorber cycle design, built in heating system, bypass deign with smart detection for a safety soda line replacement during operation.
- Configured with VCV, PCV, SIMV, SPONT and PRVC, multiple operation applicable.
- Up to 24 hours patient monitoring trend and table for a professional clinical assistant.
- Built-in SpO2, EtCO2 and Fi/Et anesthesia gas monitoring module for an organization operation environment.
- Convenience maintenance, simplified calibration and upgrade procedure.
Suitable for Neonate, Pediatric and adults Tidal Volume setting 50~1500mL( Optional: 20~1500ml) User friendly interface: 12”TFT touch screen for easy review and simple operation Sufficient Ventilation modes: VCV, PCV, SIMV-VC, SIMV-PC, PSV, Backup, Manual, Standby Gas supply: O2, N2O, Air Accurate and stable electronic flowmeter Optional: Auxiliary flowmeter with oxygen port Gas system: Hypoxic guard system, ORC, O2 flush Vaporizer mount: selectatec bar support 2 vaporizers Optional: ACGO, 2 Yokes (O2 & N2O), AGSS, Suction High-integrated structure: Built-in active expiratory PEEP valve Built-in battery Lung mechanics parameters and loops (P-V. V-F) Integrated absorber system, with heating function, bypass design, easy assembling, less leakage, Autoclavable