Apollo N1 (NICU)
Apollo N1-A is a monitor dedicated for neonates. It provides a clinical solution for the difficulty in normal monitoring of the vital signs of the neonates. Through the years of studies, we have developed the respiratory measurement algorithm with independent intellectual right; with the use of “self-help module asphyxia”, babies will have no difficulty in breathing any longer.
- 8.4 inch TFT touchscreen, Light weight & compact design.
- Weak current detection up to 0.1mV of ECG ensuers monitoring performance on neonates.
- Anti-movement technology using on SpO2 and NIBP ensures accurate reading.
- Unique adjustable respiration lead for raising neonatal patient monitoring accuracy.
- 112mm build-in printer maximum output 7 waveforms simultaneously