AED7000 (Automatic External Defibrillator) is a defibrillation device, which is safe, portable and easy to use. It can be applied in family and public place to give first aid for the sudden death symptom.Combined with advanced ECG analytical technique from M&B company,the defibrillator can analyze the patients ECG,make a judgement for the patients cardiac condition and indicate whether the defibrillation is needed and the defibrillation strength. It can not only enhances the success rate of defibrillation,but also reduce the injury of defibrillation to heart to the utmost extent.There is low requirement for the operator to use the device. The defibrillator will guide the operator to carry out defibrillation treatment via voice prompt step by step,give safety alert if the occasion arises. It can carry out early defibrillation treatment effectively and protect the operator farthest,being very applicable to the emergency treatment for the sudden cardiac death patient in family and public place.
- Three-step defibrillation process.
- Two-button operation.
- Extensive voice and visual prompts for the operator.
- Biphasic energy output.
- Lock-out protection to prevent inadvertent defibrillation.
- Continuous event recording for reporting each use to a printer or computer.
- Weekly self-test to ensure readiness.