Apollo N2 (Ward)
As a convenient bedside monitor in the hospital, Apollo N2 adopts user-friendly interface and one-key shortcut operating model according to the feature of more patients in the department and heavy workload for medical-staff, saving more time and energy for medical workers. The independently-develop high-performance parameter modules can not only achieve the stable monitoring on the parameters under various environments, but also can maintain stable and reliable values under continuous monitoring with high intensity for a long time.
- 12.1 inch high resolution LED backlight LCD
- 35 million clicking times long life touch screen with Accutoch technology
- Maximum 168 hours graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
- Adjustable respiration lead helps to get accurate RESP reading for different patients
- 120mm slim design which is modern and saving space
- 112mm removeable wide range printer can output 7 waveforms simultaneously.