Zug Medical System SpotLife® Vital signs monitor has been designed to serve frontline caregivers in emergency, perioperative care and ICU/NICU departments. With its accurate oximetry adapted for adult as well as neonate, it provides a continuous and accurate monitoring of the SpO2 and PR even in case of low perfusion. SpotLife® VSM is declined in versions with either NIBP or CO2 measurement with optional fast temperature monitoring. Its handle and lightweight make it easy for transport use while its 4 stable feet allow a reliable use as bedside monitor. Cost effective, it remains a comprehensive device for multiple applications and environments.
- Bright, large 5″ Color TFT LCD for better readability of all parameters
- digits and graphs, showing real-time plethysmogram and capnogram/NIBP
- 9 LED indicator, units, power and alarm status
- Wifi and LAN connectivity to interface with CMS
- New patient presets (Adult, Child, Neonate)
- 360deg Visible and Audible alarms
- Over 24h trend data with a 1min resolution
- Built-in power and 2400mAh lithium battery for 6h continuous monitoring, Bluetooth printer connectivity .
- Adult spo2 and NIBP