BK6300 5 Parts Auto Hematology Analyzer
BK6300 Auto 5 parts Hematology analyzers are used to run tests on blood samples. They are used in the medical field to do white blood cell counts, complete blood counts, reticulocyte analysis.
- 5-part differential, 25 parameters, 2 histograms for WBC, RBC and PLT, 4 scattergrams for WBC differential.
- 60 tests/hour, manual and auto-calibration.
- Tri-angle laser scattering, flow cytometry technology, Impedance for RBC and PLT counting, Cyanide-free method for HGB.
- Sampling Mode: Open mode, built-in barcode scanner
- Large storage capacity: 60,000 sample results with scattergrams and histograms