Biobase Auto Electrolyte Analyzer BKE-C
Instrument is intended use in hospitals to measure K+, Na+, Cl-, Ca2+, Li-ion and TCO2 as well as pH values
AG in samples of whole blood, serum, plasma, urine solution (diluted).
This product has multi-parameter functions which can be selected, combined and configured by the user according to his/her requirements. The instrument has 11 combination types:
A K, Na, Cl
B K, Na, Cl, TCO2, AG
C K, Na, Cl, iCa, nCa, TCa, pH
D K, Na, Cl, iCa, nCa, TCa, pH, TCO2, AG
F K, Na, Cl, Li
H K, Na, Cl, iCa, nCa, TCa, pH, Li
I K, Na, Cl, iCa, nCa, TCa, pH, Li, TCO2, AG
J K, Na, Cl, Li, Mg
K K, Na, Cl, iCa, nCa, TCa, pH, Mg
L K, Na, Cl, iCa, nCa, TCa, pH, Mg, TCO2, AG
M K, Na, Cl, iCa, nCa, TCa, pH, Li, Mg, TCO2, AG
- Automatic electric potential tracking and correcting software to ensure the stable performance.
- Automatically detect and filter tiny bubbles to avoid clog and ensure accurate measurement.
- Real-time diagnostic of system working status.Waste liquid automatic detection and alarming.
- Automatic calibration and two-point correction to adjust slope and intercept.
- Wave theory flushing method and direct flushing pipe method to avoid block and crossed contamination.
- Power failure protection to avoid data losing,data storage could be extended to more than 20,000.
- Available to power off any time,therefore reduce reagent consumption,suitable for any hospitals.